Towing Solutions and Consulting (TSC) is helping the towing industry find workable and results-driven solutions that directly impact a towing company’s bottom line and position it for future success and sustained growth.
We live towing and recovery. As part owners of a large, successful Midwest towing company, we understand fully the challenges of maintaining profitability in today’s markets. We are sharing our knowledge to help other towing companies reach their profitability goals and ultimately, improve our industry.
Towing company owners/managers will take away the knowledge and materials needed to know their true costs associated with day-to-day operation, as well as proven ideas to reduce costs. They will be left with the tools to accurately set their prices so they always operate at an acceptable profit margin on each and every tow. They will also be guided on ways to find additional revenue streams that can dramatically enhance their bottom line profit. They will possess the groundwork to make their operations run efficiently at all times as well as strategies for purchasing equipment and operating within the framework of the ever changing towing laws.
Enter your name, company name and email for a chance to win a complimentary review of your current marketing plan via telephone. This free two-hour telephone consultation will open your eyes as to how you can make more money with your current staff and equipment.
Entries are due by June 15, 2016. One winner will be selected by June 30, 2016. By entering, you agree that TSC can use your materials for future promotional and seminar material purposes.
- Reducing costs
- Increasing profit
- Boosting towing company growth — revenue, profit and market share
- Using technology to maximize profits
- Request for Proposal writing
- Identifying new and overlooked revenue sources
- Identifying operating costs
- Equipment purchasing strategy
- Refining the billing process
- Employee retention
1. Evaluating Management Metrics: Assist owners in establishing oversight processes so they spend time working on their business instead of in their business.
2. Technology Tools: Technology can save a towing company money and staff, if properly used. We help owners understand the how’s and what’s of available technology.
3. Optimized Billing: It’s only income to a company’s bottom line if it’s in the bank account. Owners learn how to better process invoices so they get paid on time, every time.
4. Determining Operating Budgets: Reducing costs can be a lifesaver in a business used to living off a line of credit. Setting a realistic operating budget is a key to this success.
5. Maximizing Company Value: Owners learn to increase profitability to maximize the value of their companies.
6. Making Marketing Work: Getting the best R.O.I. from advertising dollars includes targeting the correct markets through the correct channels.
7. Operating Costs 101: Knowing true operating costs helps owners turn a profit on every call as well as find additional revenue streams that fall directly to the bottom line.
8. Keeping Good Employees: Knowing how to attract and maintain the best employees, including offering affordable performance-based incentives, benefits everyone.
9. The Art of Writing R.F.P.s: Writing effective R.F.P.s can gain more contracts and customers without adding overhead expenses.
10. Fleet Profitability: Deciding what equipment to purchase in order to best fit your business mix can mean the difference between a little and a lot of profit.